|My published research covers three major areas: the application of advanced quantitative methods to survey and other data, the intersection of religion and inequality, and the social organization of religion in North America. |
Quantitative Methods Papers
Religion and Inequality
Social Organization of North American Religion
- Keister, Lisa and David E. Eagle. 2014. "Religion and Inequality: The Role of Status Attainment and Social Balance Processes." Social Thought and Research, 33.
- Read, Jen'nan and David Eagle. 2014. "Intersectionality and Identity: An Exploration of Arab American Women." In Keister, Lisa and Darren Sherkat (eds.), Religion and Inequality in American, London: Cambridge University Press. 75-96. Amazon.
- Read, Jen’nan and David E. Eagle. 2011. “Intersecting Identities as a Source of Religious Incongruence.” Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 50(1):116-132.
- Eagle, David. 2011."Patterns of Religious Attendance in Canada 1986 - 2008." The Journal for the Scientific Study of Religion, 50(1):187-200.
- Under Review: Read, Jen'nan, Lisa Keister and David Eagle. "Gender, Religion, and Charitable Giving: Household Generosity as a Window into the Undoing of Gender."